Best men running shoes will help the runner do the best and optimum run. Usually, you will feel comfortable when you fit your shoes in the shoes store, but in fact it will feel different after you using it several miles. You will realize that the ideal shoe will fit your running style and the size of your foot. In general, the shoes should last about 350 miles of running (approximately three months for regular runner). Check the midsoles, outsoles are compressed or worn. If it worn, it may be time for a new pair.
Shoes are the important things for every runner. To choose the best and the right running shoes for the runner is not easy. If there is some mistake with the running shoes or the shoes is not comfortable for the runner that can generate big mistake for the runner, and sometimes could make the runner injuries. To buy the running shoes, have some tips to find the right shoes.
Best Running Shoes
Running shoes have some categories according to the location to use the shoes. The categories are:
- Road running shoes design for pavement with slight irregularities like in the street. Light and flexible to use, they’re made to stabilize feet while running or repetitive strikes on hard, even surfaces rocky.
- Trail running shoes designed for off-road routes with rocks it is stronger than road running because its face with roots, mud or other hard things. They are design with aggressive tread for solid traction and fortified to make sure stability, support, and underfoot protection.
- Cross-training shoes designed for gym or Cross fit workouts or any difficult balance activity where facing harder condition, so it has a design in harder or thicker platform sole.
To find the best running shoes there are some tips; the tips are: first is finding the best fitting shoes with the runner. To make sure you walk out with happy feet, you need to make sure the shoes already comfortable to your feet. Second make sure the shoes should fit but not tight, because that can make some irritation and can injure the feet. Third, find the shoes with a good grip and minimize the sliding when you sprint. You can know it from the material and the width of the shoes sole. Fourth, your feet can be injured by using the tight shoes because there your feet’s thumb will be stuck in the edge of shoes. Fifth, the shoe must have good flexibility point. You can check this by pressing the heel and the tip of the shoe into the floor.
Men Running Shoes
Men running shoes and women running shoes have some difference. Men and women running shoes are different, because women have a smaller body compare with men. Women’s body is smaller than the men’s body. Men and women have different size that also make them have different contraction to the ground when they run.
Before we try to look for the best shoes for us. It’s better for us to know first “how we run?”. When you already know the way you run, you will have more information about what kind of shoes you need.
- Pronation shows a wear pattern placed a small portion of the heel. It is natural inward roll following the heel striking the ground.Basic (neutral) pronation helps absorb impact or pressure, relieving pressure on knees and joints. It is a normal trait that we will meet, biomechanically efficient runners.
- Overpronation shows a wear pattern along the inside edge of your running shoe and is an excessive form of the foot’s natural inward. Overpronation is a common trait that can affects the majority runners, leaving them at risk of injury knee pain. Overpronators need stability or something to control the shoes to make runner comfortable.
- Supination (also called under-pronation) identified by wear on the outer edge of your shoe, outward rolling of the foot resulting in decreasing the impact when landing.
- Barefoot running shoes: When we are a barefoot runners, feet will hit the ground heel first. That is because the shoe heel design with an elevated cushion. With barefoot runners, the mid-foot or forefoot that strikes the ground first it is the shape of our foot.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Every runner has a different way when they are running and also have a different trick to optimize the running. To have the best running shoes for them, the runner also need to decide about the style and the trick when they run. When the shoes have some specification that can fulfill the runner character when they run, that will help the runner to run well.
Best Running Shoes for Women
Women need shoes with a good stability and more pincushion. If women runner have the shoes with good stability and more pincushion, it will help a lot when they run. It’s because women have more flexibility feet than men. Shoes with good stability will give more advantages to the men or women runner because they can minimize the useless movement.
Running shoes have some type, and the difference type will give the different ability either. This type of shoes may help you to choose the right shoes according to you.
- Cushioning shoes: Best for a mild pronator or those who love to run along their park. Provide increased shock absorption and some media (arch-side) support. Some super-cushioned shoes provide 50% more cushioning than traditional shoes for reduce shocks and stability.
- Stability shoes: Suitable for those who are running mild or moderate overpronation. They often reinforce the arch side of every midsole, an area highly impacted by overpronation on the shoes.
- Motion control shoes: Best for runners who are running moderately to severe overpronation. Offer an innovation such as stiffer heels and a design built for straighter lasts to counter overpronation.
- Barefoot shoes: Soles provide less protection from potential hazards on the ground that may injure your feet. Many shoes do not have a cushion in the heel pad and a very thin layer—as little as 3–4 mm—of shoe between your skin and the ground. All barefoot shoes feature a “zero drop” from heel to toe. Traditional running shoes, by contrast, feature a 10–12 mm drop from the heel shoes to the toe, which encourages heel striking.
- Minimalist shoes: this application extremely lightweight. Built to no arch support and a heel drop of about 4–8 mm to make a natural running motion and a mid-foot strike suitable to be use, yet still offer cushioning and flex.
Trail Running Shoes
Trail running shoes have some difference with the general running shoes. Running shoes use in the normal area, but the trail running shoes always used in the more extreme area, like in the mountain with the rocks, mud, sand and other. Because of the area, trail running shoes need more grip. In the mountain, the shoes have a slide it can make the runner not just injured but can generate more bad condition than just injured.