- Display Advertising & Media Buying, such as buying regular banner ads or pop unders on related niche forums, “tips” web sites, or blogs.
- PPC Ads, such as Google Adwords and Bing. Target some or all of related keywords on PPC or go after them organically with long tail keywords.
- Social Advertising with Facebook Ads. Create ad campaigns that allow your ads only to be seen by people that have interests.
- Email Marketing & Solo Ads. Do direct mailings through web sites that have following. Or doing solo mailings and advertising to their mailing lists, or sponsor a contest and or a fun promotion with the site.
- YouTube Videos & Ads. Focus your efforts on how you can create quality niche videos that rank well and target people who are in buying mode.
- Blog & Reviews Sites. Using keyword such as “product name review” or “product name sucks! don’t buy”… to get people to niche review sites and all you need to do is convince them and give them what they need.
- Press Releases, especially If there is going to be big buzz about a new product or software launching. Make sure your press release caters to news that is currently going on in the industry you are looking to get attention on.
Beside creating amazing content that people want to share and link to, you can have:
- Infographics – people love them and love to share them. Supply code to copy paste or have social sharing buttons
- Case Studies – it is the best way to teach people how to do something online.
- Social Presence – creating posts that list and focus on some of the most well known people within your niche.
Use Vibe SEO Pack to do SEO audit for each post and give you hints on what you should change in order to achieve best SEO results.
Intermediate and advanced users can make fine tuning to their websites (nofollow and noindex tags to specific pages and links, set up custom keywords and description to each post, revisit after tag, author tag, an many more).
Fiverr is suitable for:
- Voice over narration
- Video introduction
- Video reviews
- Video testimonials
- Video talking specific points or sharing tips about a topic
- Podcast introduction
- Fixing any WordPress issues or customizing WordPress Themes
- Document submission
- Video submission
- Full TV advert
- Visual effects
- Live action
- Basic programming
- Speed drawing /white screen animations
- Solo ads
It is not suitable to:
- SEO (pyramid links, mass submissions etc)
- Article writing
- Video testimonials and fake reviews
- YouTube views, adding Twitter followers etc.